Create a minor account
- Download the app ”SPACE Gaming” on the parents’ phone.
- Log in with BankID (or use “Other Methods” if you don’t have BankID).
- When the account is created, press the SPACE-logo in the top left corner of the app.
- Go to “Settings”.
- Go to “Parental Control”.
- Create a “Minor Account”.
- Fill in the childs information since this will be the childs account. Make sure to write down the username and password somewhere safe as you might need the information in the future!
- Now download the app “Space Gaming” on the childs phone. Login under “Other Methods” with the nickname and password you choose.
Buy gaming hours/passes to your minor account
- Go to the main page in the app.
- Press the icon in the lower right corner.
- Add your wanted amount of hours and complete the purchase.
- Go back to the main page and press the SPACE-logo in the top left corner.
- Press ”Settings”.
- Press ”Parental Control”.
- Choose ”Add hours”.
If you have questions, don’t hesitate to contact us.